Louisville, KY – August 1, 2017 – Tier3 Technologies a Managed Service Company, MSP, headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, has been designated a Riverbed Authorized Service (RASP) Partner for Riverbed’s Hyper-Converged Branch and WAN optimization technology. By attaining this designation, Tier3 Technologies exhibits the highest levels of support and engineering expertise in networking, storage, WAN optimization, and server virtualization.
Tier3 Technologies attained the RASP partnership by developing a strong business relationship with Riverbed and by developing and enhancing its’ value-added managed service, the ESP™. Via this partnership, Tier3 Technologies continues to develop and deliver customer service solutions focused on boosting ROI and generating incremental value.
Riverbed’s RASP partnership program is an invitation-only program offered to select partners. As a certified RASP partner, Tier3 Technologies is now positioned to enhance client offerings to include:
- Widespread deployment of the analytics backend, the Eveready Services Platform™ (ESP™).
- Deployment of the ESP™ Client Portal providing real-time visibility to Riverbed devices.
- Greater focus on network visibility and “digital experience management”
- Enhanced deliverables in Network-As-A-Service via SD-WAN/Hyper-Converged Branch offerings
- Greater support for deploying “Cloud-Ready” services
To read more about Tier3 Technologies and the recent RASP partnership please click here.